Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Erik!


Today is my grandson Erik's 25th birthday. Erik - you are a quarter of a century old today. That may sound old until you get close to being one century, like I am. I remember when we lived in Trinity that you were always so friendly and would give me a hug whenever we met. I enjoy reading your blog. Your family photos are wonderful and I can see that you and Amelia are such loving parents to Aurora. I am so proud of you.  All my love, Gram

3 comments:

Becca said...

I am so glad you have a blog, Gram! No one told me about it until today, but I promise to come back and check it often now that I know.

Love,
Tim

Tim said...

Sorry, I accidentally posted that comment under Becca's name. Hopefully we can make it down to California this year, once I have some vacation days.

Love,
Tim

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

Gram, Thank you so much. I'm so lucky to have you as a grandmother. we hope to come see you this summer. you still need to meet Aurora. Thank you again.

Love, Erik